SAN CARLOS (KRON) – A San Carlos man is charged with distribution of child pornography.
Detectives with the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office say they received a tip and arrested 45-year-old Richard Hartman after he was found with pornographic images.
Latest News Headlines:
- California scientist warns people to stay away from beaches during COVID-19 pandemic
- U.S. ‘wasted’ months before preparing for virus pandemic
- Santa Clara County issuing citations to those not following stay-at-home orders
- Mass isolation and quarantine ordered for COVID-19 patients in Contra Costa County
- States lack key data on virus cases among medical workers