SAN CARLOS (KRON) – A San Carlos man is charged with distribution of child pornography.
Detectives with the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office say they received a tip and arrested 45-year-old Richard Hartman after he was found with pornographic images.
Latest News Headlines:
- VIDEO: People loot Minneapolis Target in wake of George Floyd protests
- Mayor: Officer who put knee on George Floyd’s neck should be charged
- Trump preparing order targeting social media protections
- More California DMV offices reopen as coronavirus restrictions ease
- 41 million have lost jobs since virus hit, but layoffs slow