SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Allbirds, the San Francisco-based sustainable footwear company, announced Friday it is supporting healthcare workers in the United States by offering free shoes.
“We are donating shoes to anyone who works in healthcare and is on the front lines of fighting COVID-19 right now,” the company said in a tweet.
If you work in healthcare and would like to take advantage of this promo, all you have to do is email email@example.com to receive your free pair of the company’s best-selling Wool Runners.
“To our US healthcare community – we want to thank you for being on the front lines and helping to keep our communities healthy,” the company added.
- Moderate Republicans plot last-ditch shutdown plan with Democrats
- Potential government shutdown could impact vulnerable Americans
- Girl goes viral after seeing herself in Times Square
- Republicans name witnesses for first impeachment hearing
- Golden State Road Warriors chat national title and upcoming season