SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Allbirds, the San Francisco-based sustainable footwear company, announced Friday it is supporting healthcare workers in the United States by offering free shoes.
“We are donating shoes to anyone who works in healthcare and is on the front lines of fighting COVID-19 right now,” the company said in a tweet.
If you work in healthcare and would like to take advantage of this promo, all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your free pair of the company’s best-selling Wool Runners.
“To our US healthcare community – we want to thank you for being on the front lines and helping to keep our communities healthy,” the company added.
- Scientists fear valley fever may be on the rise, on the move in US
- Saint Mary’s beats Gonzaga in OT thriller, remains atop WCC standings
- Crews to 2-alarm fire at Oakland restaurant
- Steph Curry leaves game against Mavericks with leg injury
- Man charged with murder in fatal stabbing of O.C. doctor riding bike on PCH