SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — San Francisco City Hall lit blue Wednesday night to honor health care professionals for their heroic work during the coronavirus pandemic.
Medical personnel have been on the front line battling COVID-19.
As of Wednesday evening, there are 434 confirmed cases in San Francisco and seven deaths due to the coronavirus.
Health care workers are bracing for what’s to come as those numbers are expected to rise.
The City wanted to ensure that their hard work isn’t going unnoticed.
Latest News Headlines:
- Semi truck stolen in Novato with donated bikes destined for Africa
- Bay Area photographer achieves dream, shoots NBA stars
- San Francisco expects to continue indoor dining this week
- Marin officials investigate ‘suspicious’ death at China Camp State Park
- SF restaurant owner fears closure after neighbors want parklet removed