SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – On Monday, the San Francisco Giants confirmed that there have been two additional cases of COVID-19 confirmed following mandatory testing within the club.
The Giants say there are no new positive cases involving players or staff that have been reported.
Those who tested positive are self-isolating and will do so until they are cleared by Giants’ medical staff.
The staff is conducting contact tracing for the two people.
No other details have been released but the Giants say they will provided updates as they become available.
- Street project intended to improve safety threatens Oakland’s First Friday events
- A’s coach apologizes for apparent Nazi salute during postgame celebration
- SF-Marin Food Bank trucks vandalized, gas tanks filled with acid-like detergent
- Hayward police release body cam video of fatal officer-involved shooting
- San Francisco restaurant introduces outdoor dining domes for customers