If you’re looking to make more money, apparently San Francisco is the place to be!
The City By the Bay now ranks as No. 1 in highest salaries in the world, with San Franciscans raking in an average of $6,526 month, according to Deutsche Bank’s “Mapping the World’s Prices 2019.“
San Francisco also has the highest disposable income at $4,710 a month (after rent).
According to the report, San Francisco has moved from its previous spots at No. 7 and No. 21 on the aforementioned measures over the last five years.
San Francisco bumps Zurich, Switzerland to No. 2 in both categories.
Zurich’s average monthly salary is $5,896 and disposable income is $4,626.
Analysts used data from Numbeo, a crowd-sourced global database of reported consumer prices, crime rates, health care quality, and other statistics.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 OAKLAND GANGS FORM ‘SUPER CELL’; 16 ARREST IN RAID
- MISSING PREGNANT TEEN KILLED, BABY CUT FROM WOMB
- 2ND GRADER THREATENS CHILD WITH GUN AT VALLEJO SCHOOL
- CALIFORNIA’S HIGH SPEED RAIL IN JEOPARDY
- OFFICIALS WARN OF ‘ZOMBIE RACCOONS’ AFTER REPORTED SIGHTINGS