The average price for regular gas has surged 13 cents a gallon in just the last two weeks across the country.
And here in the Bay Area, that’s hitting us hard.
The absolute worst average price for gas in the country is in San Francisco, where we’re seeing regular gas costing $4.10 a gallon.
San Jose is seeing $4.10 a gallon and it’s $4.03 in Oakland.
Most gas stations are mostly putting out $4.15 to $4.30 and you can find the occasional $3.99 price, which lowers the average.
You just have to hunt for the cheapest gas station.
One such gas station is in Walnut Creek, where it’s $3.99 on North Main Street.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS