It’s no secret San Francisco is insanely expensive. But you might be surprised to hear that even the Currys are “sticker shocked.”
Ayesha Curry opened up to KRON4’s Vicki Liviakis about her future in the Bay Area now that Steph and the Warriors will be playing next season at the Chase Center in the city.
“We’re searching, we’re on the hunt,” Ayesha said.
The Warriors’ move to San Francisco means a longer commute for most players.
Steph also recently opened up about not wanting to deal with the Bay Bridge traffic.
He even joked he might have to pull a ‘Kobe’ and use a helicopter to beat the traffic.
“We’ll most likely have to relocate,” Ayesha said. “It’s going to be different for us but we love the Bay in its entirety. We’re just very happy to still be here.”
Watch Ayesha’s full interview in the KRONon video below:
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ACCUSED OF TOUCHING CHILD AT BELMONT PUMP IT UP
- BAY AREA AMC HOSTING 59-HOUR MARVEL MOVIE MARATHON
- VIDEO: WHAT DID KEVIN DURANT SAY TO GET EJECTED FROM GAME?
- TEACHER FIRED OVER TOPLESS PHOTO SUES FOR $3 MILLION
- MOUNTAIN HOUSE FAMILY OF NINE FORCED OUT OF BAY AREA