SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — San Francisco paramedics responded to a call involving a young autistic man on Sunday.
The man was reportedly experiencing an episode of panic, according to officials.
When the two paramedics arrived, they began to sing a song that they were told the man enjoyed.
They then began to dance.
The man eventually calmed down and exited the car he was in “to become friends with the two paramedics”, officials say.
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Protesters block lanes of Golden Gate Bridge during march
- Fontana police officer on paid leave following arrest on suspicion of raping 16-year-old girl
- The Golden Gate Bridge is singing. Here’s why
- The loneliest of D-Day remembrances is hit by pandemic