All Orchard Supply Hardware stores nationwide will permanently close by the the end of this year, officials have confirmed to KRON4.
Officials say liquidation will begin Thursday.
The San Jose-based retailer that sells home improvement and gardening products has dozens of locations throughout California, Oregon, and Florida.
There are nearly 100 stores in California alone, along with 4,000 employees.
Orchard Supply is owned by Lowe’s.
Officials say more information will be released Wednesday.
Check back for updates.
- VALLEJO WOMAN UNKNOWINGLY HITS MAN, DRAGS HIM ALMOST A MILE
- WATCH: SIDESHOW STOPS TRAFFIC ON BAY BRIDGE
- MISSING YOSEMITE HIKER FROM SAN JOSE FOUND DEAD
- WOMAN CALLS 911 AFTER BEING PULLED OVER
- STUDY: LOW AND HIGH CARB DIETS INCREASE RISK OF EARLY DEATH