SAN JOSE (KRON) – San Jose fire officials responded to a church parking lot where they found a car completely flipped early Thursday morning, according to authorities.
When firefighters arrived to the corner of Leigh Avenue and Moorpark Avenue a little before 1 a.m., they were able to quickly pull the driver out of the car.
The driver was transported with minor injuries.
It is unclear if alcohol or drugs were a factor in the incident.
Officials took to Twitter to remind drivers and passengers to always wear your seat belt and observe the speed limit.
No additional details were made available.
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Red Flag Warning issued for parts of the Bay amid heat wave
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire