The two children, 11-year-old Priscilla, and 1-year-old Alexander, who were abducted by their mother on Friday in San Jose have been found safe and unharmed in Colorado Springs.
Police say the mother, Diana Moreira, has been arrested.
The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office received a tip on Monday around 11:11 a.m. that the mother and children were at an address in the 16,200 block of Mountain Plain Drive.
Deputies, SWAT, and crisis negotiators took Moreira into custody without incident.
Authorities say Moreira will be taken to the Criminal Justice Center Jail on a felony warrant in San Jose for kidnapping.
On Friday, Moreira had taken her children during a supervised visit with child protective services in San Jose.
An Amber Alert was issued on Saturday to look for a 2012 gray Mini Cooper driving towards Colorado Springs.
The Sheriff’s Office will continue to work with the San Jose Police Department on this case.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE