A former South Bay high school track coach was arrested on Thursday for allegedly sexually abusing minors.
According to the San Jose Police Department, the suspect, Chioke Robinson,45, works as an assistant track coach at San Francisco State and is a self-employed personal trainer in San Jose.
He was formerly a high school track coach at Piedmont High School and Los Gatos High School as well as a club team coach in the San Jose area at the time of the offenses, authorities say.
Detectives have been investigating reports by fou victims, between the ages of 12 and 17, since January.
Investigators say the alleged sexual assaults happened between 1999 and 2011.
Two of the victims reported that Robinson engaged in a sexual relationship with them when they were 17 years old. A third victim reported that Robinson engaged in a sexual relationship with her when she was 15 years old, while a fourth victim reported being sexually assaulted when she was approximately 12 years old.
Robinson was arrested on Thursday in San Francisco and booked into Santa Clara County Jail.
- WHAT PARENTS, STUDENTS CAN EXPECT DURING OAKLAND TEACHER STRIKE
- MEGA-STORM COULD DAMAGE STATE 3X AS MUCH AS MAJOR QUAKE
- ‘BABY SAVINGS DAY’: WALMART OFFERS HUGE DISCOUNTS TO PARENT
- WOMAN DECAPITATED WROTE NOTE: HUSBAND WOULDN’T PAY RANSOM
- MOM GETS LIFE FOR DEATH OF BABY FOUND IN MAGGOT-INFESTED DIAPER