SAN JOSE (KRON) – A San Jose surgeon has been arrested for trying to kidnap her 12-year-old son during a supervised parental visit on the central coast.
Authorities said 55-year-old Theresa Colosi attacked a court-ordered supervisor outside of a bowling alley in Goleta near Santa Barbara.
The victim was hit several times in the head with a metal object.
Colosi attempted to kidnap her son but her son ran into the bowling alley to get help.
Colosi drove away and got onto a plane to Montana.
She was arrested in Whitefish, Montana and is awaiting extradition to Santa Barbara on charges of attempted murder and attempted kidnapping.
Latest News Headlines:
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories
- Nine dead in Turkey as 5.7 earthquake strikes western Iran
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour