SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) – Santa Clause is still comin’ to town!
The drive-thru holiday will feature hundreds of decorated Christmas trees, whimsical displays, as well as new features that are specific to this year’s festivities.
Santa Clause will also be making an appearance.
The non-profit had a severe loss in revenue amid the pandemic, so they’ve added paid admission. Tickets are available starting September 15th for $10 – $25 depending on when you go.
Christmas in the Park is also working on an alternative option where families can sponsor families to attend.
The display started in the 1950s and has been a beloved tradition for San Jose families ever since.
- Cinemark reopens more Bay Area movie theatres
- High temperatures expected across the Bay Area this weekend
- Largest California wildfire threatens marijuana-growing area
- Bay Area conditions: Air Quality Advisory, heat wave incoming
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address