SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) – With Halloween just around the corner, local author Cassie Kifer has written a book on the lesser-known aspects of San Jose.
“Secret San Jose: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure” uncovers the weird, wild, and obscure, and includes some great suggestions for locals to safely uncover hidden Halloween haunts, history, and terrifying tales.
Cassie Kifer joins KRON4 to discuss socially distanced, off-the-beaten-path destinations from the book, such as the following five spooky and supposedly haunted places.
- Missing 13-year-old girl sought by Oakland police
- U.S. median rent to reach record high of $2,000 by summer
- Meghan Markle visits Robb Elementary memorial site, leaves flowers
- Lockdowns lifted at several San Diego schools after phoned-in threat
- 2 Sunnyvale elementary schools sheltered in place after possible gun threat: police