SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) – With Halloween just around the corner, local author Cassie Kifer has written a book on the lesser-known aspects of San Jose.
“Secret San Jose: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure” uncovers the weird, wild, and obscure, and includes some great suggestions for locals to safely uncover hidden Halloween haunts, history, and terrifying tales.
Cassie Kifer joins KRON4 to discuss socially distanced, off-the-beaten-path destinations from the book, such as the following five spooky and supposedly haunted places.
- OPEC+ announces 2 million-barrel production cut, potentially spiking gas prices
- Screen time affects toddlers’ life skills, study finds
- ‘Rust’ production reaches settlement with Hutchins estate
- Almost 3 in 4 Maryland voters favor legalizing marijuana ahead of November referendum: poll
- Man rides on back of big rig for over 100 miles, through 2 states, troopers say