SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) – With Halloween just around the corner, local author Cassie Kifer has written a book on the lesser-known aspects of San Jose.
“Secret San Jose: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure” uncovers the weird, wild, and obscure, and includes some great suggestions for locals to safely uncover hidden Halloween haunts, history, and terrifying tales.
Cassie Kifer joins KRON4 to discuss socially distanced, off-the-beaten-path destinations from the book, such as the following five spooky and supposedly haunted places.
- Chiefs top Bengals on last-second kick
- Hurts, Eagles soar into Super Bowl
- What three hard-line conservatives plan to do with their seats on the Rules Committee
- ‘Avatar 2’ continues dominance, tops box office for 7th straight weekend
- Barrett Strong, founding Motown artist known for ‘Money,’ dies at 81