SAN MATEO COUNTY (KRON) — A man was arrested for allegedly molesting a child at his home in San Mateo County, according to the sheriff’s office.
Leonardo Rivera, 33, reportedly molested a 15-year-old girl on October 28, 2020. The San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office said they waited until they could gather enough evidence, resulting in his arrest on November 24.
The child’s mother alerted authorities. They believe it was an isolated incident.
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at cafe
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting of Pittsburg man in Bay Point
- 11 workers rescued from China gold mine after being trapped for weeks
- Anti-racism protesters clash with police at Chinese Consulate
- Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for NYC