SAN RAMON (KRON) – A student responsible for recent threats at Windemere Middle School has been identified.
The threats were spraypainted in the restrooms and read “School shooting Friday the 13th.”
The school uses the education code as a guideline for discipline in these cases.
Students who threaten others can be suspended or expelled.
Latest News Headlines:
- Contra Costa businesses hope county moves out of most restrictive tier
- Bay Area leaders push for more equitable vaccine distribution
- Oakland parents push for schools to reopen as soon as possible
- Berkeley elementary schools prepare to reopen for in-person learning
- San Francisco’s employment opportunities dropped 50% in 2020, data shows