SAN RAMON (KRON) – A student responsible for recent threats at Windemere Middle School has been identified.
The threats were spraypainted in the restrooms and read “School shooting Friday the 13th.”
The school uses the education code as a guideline for discipline in these cases.
Students who threaten others can be suspended or expelled.
Latest News Headlines:
- Novato police seek public’s help to find missing 11-year-old
- Take the confusion out of food labels
- Palo Alto couple missing since Valentine’s Day found alive
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- Search for missing Palo Alto couple now recovery mission