SAN RAMON (KRON) – Teachers in San Ramon Valley have voted to authorize a strike.
This comes amid ongoing contract negotiations with the school district.
The San Ramon Valley Education Association announced Monday that 98% of its members authorized the strike if specific demands are not met.
The school district said negotiations continue with the union.
- Greyhound to stop allowing immigration checks on buses
- Boy leaves puppy at shelter to protect it from abusive father
- California tells 7K people to stay home because of new virus
- How to be prepared for when an earthquake hits
- Wells Fargo to pay $3B to resolve probes into fake accounts