SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Santa Clara County confirmed five additional cases of coronavirus on Sunday.
The number of coronavirus cases reported in the county is now 37.
On Saturday, eight new cases were reported in the Santa Clara County.
The 13 newly reported cases are currently under investigation.
The latest information from confirmed cases in the county was available on Friday, when four cases were reported.
- Case #21 – adult male, isolated at home. Household contact of a previously confirmed case in Santa Clara County.
- Case #22 – adult female, currently hospitalized. This case is under investigation.
- Case #23 – adult male, currently hospitalized. Recently traveled from India.
- Case #24 – adult male, isolated at home. Exposure details are under investigation.
The first confirmed case of COVID-19 in Santa Clara County was reported on Jan. 31.
Latest News Headlines:
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July
- 2nd pregnant woman in California dies from COVID-19
- Lawyer: Over 150 Minneapolis officers seeking disability
- City of Oakland implements new parking closures at Lake Merritt to slow spread of virus
- Man held ex-girlfriend hostage before shooting at officers in Contra Costa County