SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Santa Clara County reported 545 new cases of COVID-19, according to the County of Santa Clara & the Operational Area.
The county released new data on Friday.
No new deaths have been reported.
As of Friday, there are a total of 32,985 cumulative cases and a total of 476 deaths.
32 new patients have been hospitalized and a total of 222 people are hospitalized.
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at cafe
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting of Pittsburg man in Bay Point
- 11 workers rescued from China gold mine after being trapped for weeks
- Anti-racism protesters clash with police at Chinese Consulate
- Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for NYC