SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Santa Clara County has confirmed eight new cases of coronavirus.
This brings the total number of cases in the county to 32.
The cases are currently under investigation.
On Friday, four additional cases were reported.
- Case #21 – adult male, isolated at home. Household contact of a previously confirmed case in Santa Clara County.
- Case #22 – adult female, currently hospitalized. This case is under investigation.
- Case #23 – adult male, currently hospitalized. Recently traveled from India.
- Case #24 – adult male, isolated at home. Exposure details are under investigation.
There’s currently no further information on the cases confirmed Saturday.
The first confirmed case of COVID-19 was reported on Jan. 31.
Check back for updates.
Latest News Headlines:
- Red Flag Warning issued across Bay Area
- 50,000 gallons of raw sewage spilled into Oakland estuary after power outage
- Raiders Darren Waller celebrates overcoming ‘dark times,’ reaches star status in NFL
- Mother of special needs child recreates special ed classroom at home
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August