The County of Santa Clara Public Health Department and County of Santa Clara Office of Education will be holding a press conference at 11:45 a.m. Friday to address the poor air quality community, student safety, and what residents need to know to be safe and limit exposure.
Various officials from Santa Clara including the Public Health Department, County Superintendent of Schools, and the County of Santa Clara Office of Education will be in attendance.
The press conference is being held at the County of Santa Clara Office of Education in San Jose.
- BAY AREA CITIES NOW AMONG MOST POLLUTED IN WORLD
- AIR QUALITY ISSUES IN BAY AREA EXPECTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK
- CAMP FIRE DEATH TOLL GROWS; HUNDREDS STILL MISSING
- MAP SHOWS HOMES DAMAGED, DESTROYED IN CAMP FIRE
- PG&E CRITICIZED OVER DEADLY CAMP FIRE