SANTA ROSA (KRON) — An officer with the Santa Rosa Police Department has died of coronavirus, Police Chief Rainer Navarro announced Tuesday.
Detective Marylou Armer was a member of the department for 20 years.
She was just 43 years old.
Armer was one of four employees who tested positive for COVID-19.
Police Chief Navarro said Armer “faithfully served our community” and was most recently assigned to the Domestic Violence Sexual Assault Team.
- Senate passes $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill
- Do Facebook and Twitter silence conservatives?
- Firefighter recovering from COVID-19 after spending 40 days in ICU
- Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session
- Steak ‘n Shake replaces table service with self-serve kiosks