MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – The search for a missing Palo Alto couple is now a recovery mission.
77-year-old Carol Kiparsky and her husband, 72-year-old Ian Irwin, were last seen on Valentine’s Day at their rental in Inverness.
The Marin County Sheriff’s office held a briefing Saturday morning prior to the search.
They will be searching on the ground with K9’s, drones, Mounted Posse, boats and airplanes.
Investigators say they would have found them by now if they were responsive.
Crews will continue to search for the couple through the weekend.
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Woman with Lupus denied vital drug being used to treat COVID-19
- Gov. Newsom signs executive order to provide relief to small businesses
- Bay Area mothers worried about giving birth during COVID-19 pandemic
- Walnut Creek Sunrise Bistro serves meals for doctors, nurses