SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — San Francisco fire officials say the search for a missing surfer was suspended Friday evening.
Units responded to Noriega Street and Great Highway around 6 p.m. following reports of a surfer that disappeared in the water.
An active search and rescue operation was in progress.
But as of 7 p.m., the search was suspended, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.
No other details were made available.
- Suspect wanted for sexually assaulting woman in South San Francisco
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- California urged to move inmates to front of vaccine line
- Lawmakers seek to award officer Eugene Goodman with Congressional Gold Medal for Capitol riots heroism
- San Jose police search for ‘armed and dangerous’ suspect who shot at them