SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Bay Area has been hit with wet and windy weather, the most severe on Saturday.
The weather has caused major delays at the San Francisco International Airport.
As of 7:20 p.m., there have been 375 delays and 66 cancellations.
The National Weather Service issued flood advisories and warnings Saturday afternoon for several Bay Area communities.
The Flood Advisory was in effect for Alameda, San Mateo and Contra Costa counties.
A Flood Warning was issued for San Francisco.
Some cities impacted by flooding were Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, Daly City, Walnut Creek, San Bruno and more.
For live flight delay and cancellation updates, click here.
- Suspect wanted for sexually assaulting woman in South San Francisco
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- California urged to move inmates to front of vaccine line
- Lawmakers seek to award officer Eugene Goodman with Congressional Gold Medal for Capitol riots heroism
- San Jose police search for ‘armed and dangerous’ suspect who shot at them