According to Zumper National Rent Report, the median 1-bedroom price in SF has decreased by 20.3%. This drop is the largest yearly decrease Zumper has ever recorded in its history of tracking rent.
Additionally, other expensive cities in the United States have also seen a drop in rent. SF still took the lead when it came to most expensive 1-bedroom apartments, priced at $2,830.
- Castello di Amorosa uses generator to stay open amid power outages
- Thousands of trees damaged in CZU Fires being cut down
- More states join CA effort to review COVID-19 vaccine
- Rescue pups visit aquarium dressed as sharks
- San Jose partners with food truck company to launch COVID Food Relief Program