Airline food workers at SFO have voted to authorize a strike.
The workers prepare meals served aboard three airlines flying out of the airport.
Many of them say they can’t afford the health care plans offered by their employers.
Some 1,500 workers at SFO voted to strike and will do so as soon as they get permission from the National Mediation Board.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF