SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Tuesday marks the fourth day of a three-week construction project on a runway at SFO, and there have already been hundreds of flight delays and cancellations.
A new base will be built along the 1,900-foot stretch to where 2-8 left runway meets the intersection of another runway, affecting both departures and arrivals.
The project is expected to be completed by Friday, Sept. 27.
Latest News Headlines:
- Oakland Police Commission meeting held after police chief fired
- Flying Tails: Napa County rescue organization makes animals’ lives comfortable
- Redwood City school officials prepare for coronavirus
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed moves forward with safe injection site
- Vallejo cold case murder solved nearly 50 years later