SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Tuesday marks the fourth day of a three-week construction project on a runway at SFO, and there have already been hundreds of flight delays and cancellations.
A new base will be built along the 1,900-foot stretch to where 2-8 left runway meets the intersection of another runway, affecting both departures and arrivals.
The project is expected to be completed by Friday, Sept. 27.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick