SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – San Francisco police arrested a man accused of burglary and attempting to sexually assault a juvenile in her home.
The incident happened on Thursday, August 27th in the morning. The girl said she discovered an unknown naked man in her living room engaging in sexual gratification.
She says the suspect then tried to trap her in her bedroom, but the victim forced her way out and escaped.
The man has been identified as 33-year-old, Leyacitonu Masaniai. He’s been charged with five felony counts: two of first-degree burglary, false imprisonment, indecent exposure, and battery with intent to commit sexual assault.
- Massive summer travel demand drives skyrocketing costs
- Passenger dies during Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to Nashville
- Doubt about spam accounts could scuttle Twitter deal, Musk says
- Contra Costa College district extends mask requirement
- By mail, vote center or in-person: How to vote in the California primary election