SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — San Francisco police are investigating a shooting that occurred Friday night in the Mission District.
When officers arrived to the area of 14th Street and Guerrero Street around 8:22 p.m., they found a 22-year-old man suffering from a gunshot wound. He was transported to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries where he remains.
Additionally, a 17-year-old boy was privately taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
San Francisco police are now actively investigating the shooting.
No further details are being released at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Maldives resort hiring ‘Barefoot Bookseller’ to run its island bookshop
- Car injures 2 protesters during BLM demonstration in California
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record
- Homicide investigation underway in Berkeley