A 12-foot shark was spotted Friday afternoon near the Pacifica Municipal Pier.
According to the Pacifica Police Department, around 12:30 p.m. the shark was roaming along Sharp Park Beach.
Authorities say the shark didn’t display any aggressive behavior.
While shark sightings aren’t frequently reported, the Pacific Coast is part of the natural habitat for sharks.
- ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP: WARRIORS VS CAVALIERS
- FAN PHOTOS: DUBNATION SHOWS OFF THEIR WARRIORS PRIDE
- TWITTER REACTS TO LEBRON’S SUIT SHORTS
- POLICE RELEASE NEW DETAILS IN YOUTUBE CAMPUS SHOOTING
- HUSKY GOES ON ‘KILLING SPREE’ LEAVING DOZENS OF ANIMALS DEAD