PITTSBURG (KRON) - A 44-year-old man is in critical condition after a shooting in Pittsburg Saturday morning.
The incident happened around 1:20 a.m. on Barrie Drive.
Responding officers found the victim with a gunshot wound. He was transported to a local hospital where he is on life support.
Investigators say that it appears the victim and his wife were involved in a domestic altercation prior to the shooting.
Detectives are working to speak with witnesses and obtain additional information.
The names of the people involved are being withheld at this time, police said.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: 13 BAY AREA PARENTS CHARGED
- FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM SPEAKS AFTER DEATH ROW EXECUTIONS HALTED
- MOSQUE SHOOTER ID'D AS WHITE SUPREMACIST ANGRY AT IMMIGRANTS
- BRIDE FINDS HIDDEN MESSAGE FROM HER LATE MOTHER ON WEDDING HEELS
- PD: TEEN KILLS GIRLFRIEND'S PUPPY AFTER SHE DIDN'T COME HOME ON TIME