Two people have been taken to the hospital after a shooting on Interstate 580 in San Leandro Thursday.
Authorities received a report of shots fired at 12:32 p.m. on eastbound I-580, west of I-238.
When police arrived, they discovered two men had been shot.
The driver was hit by gunfire on his right index finger, according to police.
The passenger was shot three to four times on the right side of his torso.
The victims’ injuries are not life threatening, according to authorities.
An investigation is currently underway.
Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident to call them at (707) 917-4491.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH