Showers and gusty winds are expected to roll through the Bay Area overnight into Sunday.
The National Weather Service says a line of showers is forecast to sweep across San Francisco Saturday night, followed by scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms on Sunday.
In addition to showers developing overnight, expect W to NW winds to increase after midnight and become gusty during the early morning hours of Sunday, especially near the coast. Wind gusts 25-35 mph are likely, with locally higher gusts near the ocean & thru coastal gaps. #CAwx pic.twitter.com/OLtFCoPQI0— NWS Bay Area (@NWSBayArea) May 26, 2019
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE