MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – The controversial statue of Sir Francis Drake in Marin County was taken down Wednesday morning.
A petition had been circulating to remove the statue near the Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
- Mexico’s use of soldiers to stem migrant flow to U.S. will lead to abuse, experts say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Fully vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19
- Migrants face ‘chain of lies’ on border journey often ending in deportation
- Woman’s $26M lotto ticket destroyed in laundry: What happens now