MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) – The controversial statue of Sir Francis Drake in Marin County was taken down Wednesday morning.
A petition had been circulating to remove the statue near the Larkspur Ferry Terminal.
- Post Office warns states across US about mail voting
- Trump supporters attempt world record boat parade near Clearwater Beach
- Dolly Parton voices support for Black Lives Matter movement
- Extreme heat wave continues across Bay Area
- 5 NFL officials take a leave of absence for 2020 season