We hope you enjoyed the dry weekend!
We’re starting off the week with rainy weather.
You can expect showers to be heavy at times later this morning with rain continuing well into the afternoon.
Rain will taper off later in the day and evening tonight, with drying conditions expected before another chance of rain tomorrow.
There will be an even better chance of rain on Wednesday.
Temperatures today will peak in the upper 50’s to low 60’s with some moderate warming expected for the weekend.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN ACCUSES CAL FOOTBALL STAFF, PLAYERS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
- EAST BAY FAMILY LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AFTER DEADLY HWY 4 SHOOTING
- DAY IN THE LIFE ON BART: VIDEO SHOWS MAN SHAVING HEAD
- GOV NEWSOM WANTS TO CHARGE YOU $10/MONTH TO CLEAN TAINTED WATER
- HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN ‘FLORIDA MAN’ STORY