SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — A photo shows social distancing circles drawn on the grass at Dolores Park in San Francisco.
This has been common at many parks around the world due to the coronavirus pandemic.
It is a way for park visitors to enjoy the outdoors while still practicing social distancing.
As of Wednesday afternoon, San Francisco reported more than 2,100 cases of COVID-19 and 37 deaths.
Latest News Headlines:
- A mission to preserve Mexican Folkloric Dance
- Puede Network brings Ivy League drive and leadership to underserved community
- Oakland Coliseum to serve as voting site for upcoming election
- Statewide Map: Current California wildfires
- Newsom to hold briefing on California wildfires