SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The son of former Union City police chief Darryl McAllister has been charged with murder in Oakland.
Officials said 19-year-old Tyrone McAllister is accused of shooting and killing a 32-year-old man.
It happened after a robbery last Tuesday night in Oakland’s Uptown neighborhood.
A 28-year-old ma is also charged with the murder.
Police say surveillance video connects the two men to the fatal shooting.
Tyrone McAllister made headlines last August when he was arrested in connection with the attack of a 71-year-old Sikh man in Manteca.
Latest News Headlines:
- Police investigating Oakland shooting
- School shootings have dramatically spiked this decade, data shows
- Murder suspect flew out of Austin to New York days after pro cyclist’s death
- Biden to sign policing order on anniversary of Floyd’s death
- FDA chief says baby formula probe slowed by COVID, mail mix-up