SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The son of former Union City police chief Darryl McAllister has been charged with murder in Oakland.
Officials said 19-year-old Tyrone McAllister is accused of shooting and killing a 32-year-old man.
It happened after a robbery last Tuesday night in Oakland’s Uptown neighborhood.
A 28-year-old ma is also charged with the murder.
Police say surveillance video connects the two men to the fatal shooting.
Tyrone McAllister made headlines last August when he was arrested in connection with the attack of a 71-year-old Sikh man in Manteca.
Latest News Headlines:
- ‘There has to be consequences’: Oakland Mayor Thao speaks after minors accused of robberies are not charged
- 9 people shot in SF Mission District Friday night
- 4 Fun Things to do in the Bay Area this weekend
- Stanford professor reported missing in Washington park
- Man who killed teen at American Canyon Safeway sentenced to life in prison