SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Sonoma County reported its first confirmed case of community spread of the novel coronavirus in the county on March 14.
Additionally, there is another person associated with the confirmed case whose tests results are currently pending. This person is self-quarantined with no symptoms.
Anyone this person may have been in contact with is being contacted by health officials.
This is a developing situation and Sonoma County will be releasing more information as it becomes available.
Latest News Headlines:
- San Francisco SPCA looking for families to foster pets during crisis
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall