SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Sonoma County reported its first confirmed case of community spread of the novel coronavirus in the county on March 14.
Additionally, there is another person associated with the confirmed case whose tests results are currently pending. This person is self-quarantined with no symptoms.
Anyone this person may have been in contact with is being contacted by health officials.
This is a developing situation and Sonoma County will be releasing more information as it becomes available.
Latest News Headlines:
- Track star files sex assault lawsuit against Bay Area high schools
- Santa Clara County approves $350M to build more affordable housing
- FBI San Francisco announces new strategies to combat hate crimes
- These are the counties that had the highest support for Newsom’s recall: final state numbers show
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome