SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A Spare the Air Alert is in effect for Monday.
This will be the district’s 19th Spare the Air Alert of the year due to smog.
Spare the Air Alerts are issued when ozone pollution is forecast to reach unhealthy levels which can cause numerous respiratory difficulties.
Outdoor exercise should be done only in the early morning hours when ozone concentrations are lower.
Latest News Headlines:
- W. Kamau Bell discusses current state of US following death of George Floyd
- George Floyd protest held in downtown San Rafael
- The Latest: Protesters start fires near White House
- Looters hit stores at Walnut Creek’s Broadway Plaza
- Video shows handful of officers take a knee at San Jose protest