SANTA CLARA COUNTY (KRON) - Santa Clara County firefighters helped brew a new beer Tuesday that will benefit the victims of the Camp Fire.
The Sierra Nevada Brewing Company in Chico came up with a special recipe called 'Resilience IPA.'
The company shared the recipe with other breweries which stepped up to brew more batches of the beer.
All proceeds from the beer will go towards helping Camp Fire victims.
Off-duty Santa Clara County firefighters who fought the Camp Fire got together at the Rock Bottom Brewery in Campbell to assist with brewing the beer.
The beer is set to release on December 28.
- YOUNG FAN ASKS STEPH CURRY WHY HIS SHOES AREN'T IN GIRL SIZES
- MURDER VICTIM HOPED TO TURN HIM 'BACK TO MAN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH'
- DISTURBING VIDEO SHOWS 2 MEN VIOLENTLY ATTACKING WOMAN IN NAPA
- GRIZZLY BEAR KILLS WOMAN, 10-MONTH OLD BABY OUTSIDE CABIN
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Activists demand high school bathroom fight be investigated as hate crime
- Take precaution in final holiday shopping days
- Bay Area bridge tolls to increase Jan. 1
- Deported nurse, mom back in Oakland in time Christmas