BUTTE COUNTY (KRON) - California's newly elected Governor Gavin Newsom declared a state of emergency for Butte County due to a raging wildfire that has exploded to 18,000 acres.
- 13 DEAD, INCLUDING GUNMAN, IN MASS SHOOTING AT SOCAL BAR
- WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE GUNMAN IN THOUSAND OAKS MASSACRE
- FATHER IDENTIFIES SON, 22, AS VICTIM OF MASS SHOOTING
- SHERIFF: SERGEANT DIED A HERO IN BAR SHOOTING
- IN PHOTOS: MASS SHOOTING AT THOUSAND OAKS BAR
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 'Once' now playing at Gateway Theatre
- Meghan and Harry release Father's Day photo of baby Archie
- Target apologizes for register outages
- Recall Alert: 'El Monterey' breakfast wraps may contain rocks