SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – As coronavirus cases continue to rise across the nation, we’re seeing more than 70,000 cases and 950 related deaths in the Bay Area.
Four counties were added to the state’s watch list on Monday – Amador, Mendocino, Calaveras, and Sierra.
One – Santa Cruz County – was removed.
There are now 42 counties on the list.
All 9 counties here in the Bay Area remain on the list.
- Dash cam captures smash and grab near SF’s Lombard Street
- Dangerous winds trigger Red Flag Warning, outages
- East Bay agencies urge precautionary evacuations ahead of wind event
- Black woman shot by officer seeks justice from hospital bed
- Trump supporters, counter-protesters clash in Times Square