SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Marin County remains in the state’s red tier for reopening but health officials have still decided to partner with other Bay Area counties to impose the governor’s stay-at-home order.
KRON4’s Noelle Bellow talks with Congressman Jared Huffman on the concerns residents face and the priorities that the federal government should resolve in the stimulus bill.
- Powerful earthquake hits near New Zealand; tsunami warning issued
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments
- What were those mysterious lights over Las Vegas?
- Line to exit MPP program grows to 15,000 in less than two weeks
- Raiders GM Mike Mayock: ‘Jury is still out’ on Trent Brown