SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Stephen and Ayesha Curry joined a crowd of protesters Wednesday for a peaceful march in Oakland.
Warriors’ Juan Toscano-Anderson led the “Walking in Unity” event.
Klay Thompson was also at the march.
Videos show Toscano-Anderson and the Currys marching with protesters near Lake Merritt in Oakland, chanting things like “Say her name, Breonna Taylor” and “Say his name, George Floyd.”
People first gathered at the Lake Merritt Amphitheater and then proceeded to march from there.
Latest News Headlines:
- Employee at Warriors Oakland facility tests positive for COVID-19
- Deputies to cite those not wearing masks in West Hollywood; 1st offense carries $300 fine
- Oakland Zoo at risk of closing for good due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Some airlines increase capacity ahead of holiday weekend despite surge in US coronavirus cases
- Burlingame native released from Minor League Baseball team after season canceled