SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Warriors guard Stephen Curry has been diagnosed with influenza, the organization announced Saturday afternoon.
The team said he was diagnosed with influenza A by a positive viral testing.
The source of contact has been identified and is likely not associated with basketball, team officials said.
He has no specific risk factors for the coronavirus, just the seasonal flu.
Treatment has begun for Steph.
Latest News Headlines:
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall
- 1st confirmed COVID-19 case reported at Santa Rita Jail
- NBA, ESPN planning on televising H-O-R-S-E game with big-name players