SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Warriors guard Stephen Curry has been diagnosed with influenza, the organization announced Saturday afternoon.
The team said he was diagnosed with influenza A by a positive viral testing.
The source of contact has been identified and is likely not associated with basketball, team officials said.
He has no specific risk factors for the coronavirus, just the seasonal flu.
Treatment has begun for Steph.
Latest News Headlines:
- Twitter: wear a mask, get an edit button
- West Hollywood to ticket people without masks
- Texas hospital overwhelmed with patients as US reports more than 50,000 COVID cases in a single day
- Vanilla Ice cancels Friday concert on Lake Travis amid coronavirus pandemic
- Fauci: New mutation may allow COVID-19 to more easily replicate