The Warriors’ move to San Francisco means a longer commute for some players, including Stephen Curry.
Curry chatted with Blindspotting and Hamilton star Daveed Diggs about the move on his YouTube talk show series.
Diggs, who is born and raised in Oakland, asked Curry where he’s going to live after the Warriors move to the Chase Center.
“That’s what I’m trying to figure out,” he replied. “My family is rooted in the East Bay. That commute on the bridge…”
Curry joked that he might have to pull a ‘Kobe,’ which is referring to when Kobe Bryant said he used to take a helicopter to the Staples Center to avoid traffic.
“If I had to bet, someone is going to be late to a game,” Curry said.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ACCUSED OF TOUCHING CHILD AT BELMONT PUMP IT UP
- BAY AREA AMC HOSTING 59-HOUR MARVEL MOVIE MARATHON
- VIDEO: WHAT DID KEVIN DURANT SAY TO GET EJECTED FROM GAME?
- TEACHER FIRED OVER TOPLESS PHOTO SUES FOR $3 MILLION
- MOUNTAIN HOUSE FAMILY OF NINE FORCED OUT OF BAY AREA