Steph Curry can add EP to his lengthy list of lifetime achievements.
Curry, along with Viola Davis and Julis Tennon, will all serve as executive producers of the upcoming documentary Emanuel, which chronicles the 2015 Charleston church shooting.
The documentary features interviews with survivors and family members and was created in conjunction with the city of Charleston and the families of the victims.
Curry joins the project under his company Unanimous Media, which launched back in April.
Emanuel will document the events of the June 17, 2015 mass shooting, when 21-year-old Dylan ROof walked into Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston and shot and killed nine African-Americans as they were praying.
The documentary premiered at the Bentonville Film Festival in May and will premiere later this month at the DOC NYC festival.
- VIDEO: MAN WITH CHAINSAW TERRIFIES BART RIDERS ON TRAIN
- SEE IT: ‘DEEPLY EMBEDDED MAGGOT’ FOUND LIVING IN WOMAN’S GROIN
- WATCH: LITTLE GIRL GOES TRICK-OR-TREATING IN ‘HEADLESS’ COSTUME
- HOW TO STOP THOSE ANNOYING ROBOCALLS
- COUPLE DIED IN YOSEMITE FALL WHILE TAKING SELFIE