SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — It’s going to be another rainy day in the Bay.
The National Weather Service said the North Bay can expect some showers on Wednesday morning. The rest of the region is predicted to see rainfall later in the day and in the evening.
KRON4 Meteorologist John Shrable says the most rain will likely arrive after evening commutes on Wednesday and clear out before the morning commutes on Thursday.
The Sierras will also see more snow after a weekend of recording 17 inches of snow.
NWS says the same system bringing rain to the Bay Area has caused a Winter Weather Advisory due to heavy snow creating dangerous driving conditions in the Sierras.
- Woman sells crochet Bernie doll for over $20,000, donates to charity
- California lawmakers vow to extend eviction moratorium
- FBI: Napa man charged with explosives planned to attack Gov. Newsom
- AP sources: Michael Strahan tests positive for COVID-19
- Bay Area teachers outraged after superintendent gets vaccine first